Thursday, November 17, 2011

About Me


Hi my name is Erika Huang.

Some previous schools I have attended are: Cleveland Elementary, Edna Brewer Middle School, and CSU Cal Maritime.
I am currently working at 4 different programs this year: PASS2 Mentors(where I work along with students at school to help peer mentor freshman, especially with graduation requirements), Da Town Researches (I go to many different public schools in Oakland and do a school quality review on specific schools then we try to help better those schools), AYPAL Campaign Organizing Team (I work along with 6 other interns where we deal with media stuff and campaign work. Our new campaign this year is Ethnic Studies), and Watershed Ambassadors (I teach little elementary school students about the then and now of Oakland).
When I go to college I want to major in Cell Biology and then after college, I'd like to be a pediatric nurse.
My main hobbies are just hanging out with my friends, traveling, and just relaxing. I really enjoy traveling because there are so many new things that I've never seen before and I'm always open to learning about different cultures!

No comments: