Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ch. P Graphing Functions By: Timmy Line

In this project we had to draw transformations and all of them have a function. One of it is a regular function which is Y=X^2 in red. The second translation is Vertical Translation which moves vertically is in sky blue.Example Y=x^2-3. The third translation is Horizontal Translation in pink which moves from left or right. Example Y=Ix-3I means it goes to the right 3 units. and vice versa for add. The next one is Vertical Horizontal Translation in green meaning it goes vertical and horizontal shifts. Example Y=Ix-1I+2I which is 1 unit to the right and 2 units up. Horizontal Reflection is -x^2 which is a relfection of the function in brown. The next one is a Vertical Reflection which is in black Y=-Ix-2I. And lastly Vertical and Horizontal translation and vertical Reflection which is Y=-Ix=1I-3 in black.

No comments: