Monday, September 5, 2011

About John Variable


My name is John Variable and I am currently a Junior at Oakland High. I went to Jefferson and Franklin for elementary school, Roosevelt for middle school, and Oakland High for high school. I did one volunteer / class help at this place with a group of people and we could choose what we wanted to do. I worked as cleaning the dishes which was really fun with this high powered water cleaner. It was better than drying the dishes, soaping them, or bringing / making food and drinks for the people. I am also helping my Aunt at a bakery shop in San Jose most Saturdays. Just simple things like moving cakes, doing flower things, making a cake box and those things. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but mechanics seems like a nice thing to do. There are a lot of choices to choose from. At home, I like to play video games, chat with people, and sleeping. My favorite anime is Detective Conan which is still currently airing passed over 600 episodes and it's really interesting to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that dishwasher too! ( I used to work at a cafe) So you can be anything is right! Keep looking a and thinking about it. 10/10