Monday, September 5, 2011

About Thanh Quotient

My Name is Thanh Quotient and The schools I have attended are Bella vista Elementary school, Roosevelt Middle School, and now Oakland High school and i have been here for 3 years (class of 2013). I have never had a job; however, i have done over 150 community service hours and most of them were informing our community members about schools and educations. I'm not exactly sure about what I want to be when I grow up, but I have the idea of being something that has to do with math or medical fields, like a psychologist, or something that mainly benefits the patient rather than myself financially. The things I like to do when I have extra time is enjoy the sunlight and fresh air, just to take a break from technology and other people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanh, you are a wonderful person. Always interested in helping others. Stick with math ... then you can do anything! 10/10