1.First I graphed the parent functions which was at the origin. y=x2
2. Then we graphed the vertical translation, which moved the parent function on the Y axis. y=x2+3
3. horizontal translation is when the parent function is moved on the X axis. y=(x-3)2
4. Both the vertical and horizontal translation are used.
5. The Horizontal reflection reflects the Y axis. y=(-x)2
6. Vertical reflection reflects the X axis. y=x2
7. Vertical and horizontal translation and vertical reflection, this is graphed by applying the rules explain above. y=-(x-3)2+3