Sunday, September 4, 2011

About Suki Matrix

My name is Suki Matrix, I am a 11th grader in Oakland High School. I have attended Lincoln Elementary School and West Lake Middle School. I have help my cousin to take care her baby for a while and I get paid for that so I consider that is a job. I want to be a lot of things when I grow up so I didn't decide on one thing that I'm certainly wanted to do on my future life or I'm just confused on what I really want. My biggest hobby when I'm free is Sleep or Eat, because that is the most important thing to me. I will say that eating is my second choice because I am more in to sleeping than eating except when it is something spicy or really really spicy!

P.S: If you want me to do something food will be a good choice of bribing me!>.0

2 comments:

Courtney Log said...

hehe it's a pig sleeping on a cloud.

Unknown said...

You love my two favorite things also. We should have a potluck before Christmas break. : ) 10/10