Tuesday, September 13, 2011

About Kevin Fraction


Hi, my name is Kevin Fraction. As a student, I have attended Bella Vista Elementary, Edna Brewer Middle School, and now I am currently attending Oakland High School. I am a Junior and will be graduating in 2013. I remember volunteering in creek restoration as an ESA student, but other than that, I haven't actually held any jobs nor have I volunteered much. But I am looking forward to achieving some community service hours this year! As of now, I have my future career set on Law Enforcement. I want to serve my community as a police officer - ensuring people's safety and health, enforcing laws, and all that good stuff. One of my hobbies is sports. I prefer contact sports, so football, wrestling, or boxing is what I like the best. But I can have fun with any sport. I really like participating in physical activity. There's nothing wrong with getting a nice workout, right? I like to be outside where I can enjoy nature. I like hanging out with family or friends. And if I'm not doing any of those, you can catch me at home sitting in front of a computer playing games.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great career goal. See if there are volunteer opportunities with the OPD. I've know they have a program working with kids. 10/10